Judicial expertise


If there has been an amicable adversarial expertise, but you do not agree with the conclusion, you can organise a judicial expertise. The opponent can also request an judicial expertise in which you are involved.

In both cases Humida can always assist you independently and professionally.

At a judicial expertise the court will appoint a court expert who will examine the observations of both the accused and the accuser neutrally. Humida can assist you with its construction physics knowledge and professionalism.

Humida can also provide a professional, with pictures supported, report of the observations. This contains all the necessary observations, conclusions and advise. This report can be delivered to all involved parties as proof.

Interested in this service?